What is Bepacto?
Bepacto is brand name of drug called Dexpanthenol and manufactured by Actoverco pharmaceutical factory.
Bepacto (dexpanthenol) is B vitamin.
Injectable solution 250 mg/ml (2 ml)
What is Bepacto (dexpanthenol) used for?
It is used to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Important notes before taking Bepacto (dexpanthenol):
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have an allergy to dexpanthenol or any other part of this drug.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this drug with all of your drugs and health problems.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
- This drug is compatible with use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Important notes while taking Bepacto (dexpanthenol):
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
Bepacto (dexpanthenol) side effects:
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat;
- Very upset stomach or throwing up;
- Severe diarrhea.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
How do I store and/or throw out this drug?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs.